The Secret To Success On The Internet!
- How to generate traffic for my website/blog
- How to engage visitors?
- How to promote my product(s)?
- How to make the most of social networking?
The task at hand is great and the service that I offer is going to make your life a lot easier. I’ll even let you in on my internet marketing philosophy in a little while.
In a traditional selling environment, like in a mall for instance, there are shops all around, busy crowds, fast food outlets, and exciting rumors of the sales that are going to take place in the Christmas season; so, if one was to emulate that electricity onto their website, what should they be doing? How can one replace that ever-so-annoying salesman who practically charms you into buying expensive dresses but manages to earn the commission? The loud incessant advertisements that may seem annoying at first but are in fact generating millions in revenue for large corporations. How is it possible to substitute the effect, that smart, crisp packaging has on people? You have to realize that once you can answer those questions you can maximize on your customers’ internet shopping experience.
So what do you do?
Have them slip on head gears and transport them into a virtual world?
It has been tested and it is proven to be absolutely not cost effective.
If you consider the recent changes made by Google to their search engine algorithm, the Panda Update for example, you would see how the online environment is evolving to serve a better function; an environment that does not tolerate scams or people engaging in unethical practices.
Google representative Matt Cutts say “Content Is king”.
However there are certain more realistic approaches. Like leaving personal impressions on your website, like having a blog that will guarantee your customers that you are not going to double-cross them, like sharing information and by interacting in social media. By devising content and web designing solutions that makes your site visually interactive and more functional. The simplest measures go a long way in making people want to come back to your site for the second time.
How to Make That Happen?
You reach out to the visitors of your website via your words. When I say great content, I do not mean half baked ‘SEO articles’ that you choke down the throat of internet article directories because while it may generate traffic, people are NOT going to be impressed.
Traffic is good.
But sales are better.
Through one of the most important tools that the marketing world has to offer us-content.
RnGWriter.com and How It Can Help.
Take the steps with RnGWriter.com to make sure that your site; whether it’s a business selling herbal tea or a blog teaching people on how to breed puppies, serves a better purpose and offers something of value. Therein lays the beauty of internet because there is value in practically every man’s opinion but some people are just not adept at expressing themselves.
In the real world if you are unable to socialize and interact, the downside may be that you will not the life of office parties but on the internet, social awkwardness would cause your business never to see the light of day!
So how Can I help?
My idea is simple: Let The Words do the work. The graphics on your website should inspire the want in your customer while the website content should aggravate the need. I make sure that your business chooses the correct words, delivers the right message and lands the right impression.
This is why the freelance writing industry has grown so much in recent times. For any webmaster it is absolutely imperative that they have a reliable writer in their address book. This is why I, Syed Shadab have founded RnGWriter.com to help small and medium online businesses reach new potential. More importantly, I chose to be a freelance writer because I like to make my contribution to the internet by making it more informative and user-friendly.
Using words I can:
- Build your online presence by writing quality articles that is informative, has insight and makes people look for the links to your site. In short: Potential Traffic.
- Offer copywriting services- appeal to the emotions of people and make them see what they gave gain from purchasing your product. What gives your products extra value?
Why will this guy’s newsletter be useful to me? Does he offer useful advice on his niche?
- Generate content on a regular basis so that the Googlebot will find fresh new content, people back linking to you site and social networking of course will enable you to market your content and thus your website. Newsletters are a great example of what you stand to achieve by offering great content.
- Convey the message you want to send cross to your customers: Make them trust the person behind their browsers. Drafting press releases, social bookmarking etc.
What I cannot do:
- Take part in anything illegal or unethical (pornography)
- Work at cheap rates. My knowledge of the internet is quite extensive having gone through countless tutorials, eBooks, books, blogs etc. I can also effectively employ Google Webmaster tools to study keyword trends, traffic volume and advertising trends. (CPC, PPC). My advice on marketing comes with the appropriate price and my writing rates start from $10 per 500 words.
I hope that reading this letter has come of some use to you. My main area of expertise is web content development and if you want a sample of my writing, ask yourself,
‘How effective is this letter as a sales pitch?’